Friday, August 7, 2009

Random

Its kindna long since I last updated my blog, well its an irony since one of my newyear resolution earlier this year is to update my blog as often as possible, well the word "as often" counld be real subjective...

I digress

Life basically is still the same (minus the plane crashes, ship sank and atomic bomb explosion)

Nyway, just for the sake of updating...

1.Do you need him/her to be good looking??
Not necessarily.

2. Smart?
should have some basic level of inteligence?

3. Preferred age?
No preferrences, but not too big a gap either...

4. Preferred height?
could I repeat my answer???

5. How about sense of humor?
Sure, definately

6. How about piercings?
both are fine

7. Accepts you for who you are?
certainly

8. Pink hair?
A big NO!!! but depend on the occasion

9. Mushy or no?
A little bit of both

10. Thin or fat?
Medium cook?

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
White to erm white??? haha

12. Long hair or short hair?
Both... ( I am Greedy...)

13. Plastic or metal?
what???

14. Smells good?
Smells good as in perfume smell or body odor?

15. Smoker?
NO NO NO NO

16. Drinker?
NO... occasional? perhaps

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
errr... maybe not

18. Musically inclined?
perhaps...

19. Plays piano?
its an attribute but not a big turn on, really...

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
so I that can sing along????

21. Plays violin?
err...

22. Sings well?
sound of music?

23. Vain?
we call it "fei" by the way... I am, how can she not?

24. With glasses?
no prob...

25. With braces?
it will come off eventually...

26. Shy type?
a bit, not too much, could be a bit of hiderence you know...

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
welcome to the dark side?

28. Active or passive?
I wan both... muahahahaha

29. Tight or bomb?
urhhh? WTH?

30. Singer or dancer?
both...

31. stunner?
what?

32. Hiphop?
can also... but not too manly, can be a bit scary

33. Earrings?
yes.

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
yer... showoff, wanna hear mine??? huh huh huh

35. Dimples?
erm, not a big fan...

36. Bookworm?
No I guess

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
sure...

38. Playful?
yes.

39. Flirt?
erm...

40. Poem writer?
off cauzzzeee

41. Serious?
scary???

42. Campus crush?
Ooo... that is delicious...

43. Painter?
added vantage...

44. Religious?
depends...

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
so long that its not personal

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
none of the above

47. Multi-lingual?
sure...

48. Loyal or faithful?
...

49. Good kisser?
yay

50. loves children?
Ooo... I wan a soccer team?


anyone who happens to pass by this post(may it accidental or purposive) consider yourself tag... I wanna know bout you guys... kk

No comments:

Post a Comment